Through a partnership with Intel, we are pleased to announce that the Call of Duty: World at War Map Pack 1 is now available on the PC platform, completely free of charge!
Nightfire, Station, Knee Deep, and VerrÃ¼ckt are the 3 Multiplayer maps and Nazi Zombie level (respectively) that are included in this Map Pack. For more information about the DLC, click here.
The important thing to note is that PC Patch 1.4 is the actual package that includes Map Pack 1. For more information on what Patch 1.4 addresses with the game, visit the PC sub-forums on CallOfDuty.com. Patch 1.4 will update installations of Patch 1.2 or greater.
For download information, please find a full mirror list at our PC Updates page. See you online!
Changes in version 1.4:
- 3 new Multiplayer maps: Kneedeep, Nightfire, Station!
- Nazi Zombies map with more weapons, Perks-a-Cola machines, and electroshock defenses: VerrÃ¼ckt!
- Improved spawning logic.
- Auto balancing improvements. Players are no longer auto balanced while completing objectives.
- Mods: IWD’s can be placed in the usermaps folder.
- Mods: Hold Breath / Sprint functions as intended.
- Mods: MissingAssets.csv is generated when maps are run with developer set to 1.
- Fixed lag caused by shooting at tanks.
- All rifle grenades fired during the first 15 seconds of Search & Destroy will be duds.
- Players who equip a Bouncing Betty and melee teammates in Hardcore game modes are now credited with a team kill penalty.
- Players are now deducted 200 points for team killing the bomb planter/defuser in Hardcore Search & Destroy.
- Martyrdom no longer causes direct impact deaths in Hardcore modes.
- “Bayonet jumping” has been disabled.